Dr. Rene Armenta has recently started operating as a head surgeon after training relentlessly with one of our top surgeons, Dr. Rodriguez Lopez. Currently, he has performed over a thousand obesity-treating operations with his very own surgical team.
His surgery costs are priced at super competitive rates – which are packaged as “all-inclusive surgery packages”. His surgical team is very experienced and competent, composed of an anesthesiologist, surgeon assistant, and nursing care.
The equipment that is used by Rene Armenta includes;
- Tri-staple™ technology titanium staples by Medtronic™
- LigaSure™ blood vessel sealer and divider
- Endo Stitch™ suture devices for staple reinforcement
- Pre-op blood tests
Training of Dr. Armenta Valenzuela
- 2007: Centro Estudios Universitario Xochicalco – Private University studying Medicine in Tijuana, Baja California
- 2010-2014: General Surgery Residency – Hospital General Regional #1, Ciudad Obregon, Sonora
- 2015: Certified General Surgeon by the CMCG – Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía General, A.C.
- 2015-2017: IMSS – IMSS Regional Hospital #20, Tijuana, Baja California
Accreditation & Certifications
- CURP: AEVR841123HSLRLN08
- Medical License Number: 6310637
- Surgeon License Number: 9466177
- Board-Certified General Surgery ID: A150021
- Medical University: University of Xochicalco
- Specialization: Bariatric Surgery
- Current Location: Tijuana, Mexico
- Language: Speaks Spanish & English Fluently